View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Problems with my cats bad behaviours worsening my anxiety - April 6th 2014, 09:23 PM

My cat pisses me off so bad sometimes :s I get REALLY stressed out when I'm trying to do my school work sometimes and then he'll come in with this really ear jarring whiny meow... If I try to pay attention to him so he'll stop, he just squirms to get away and keeps meowing... Normally the way he meows isn't a big deal, but the way he's doing it at times like this literally just causes me pain and makes my anxiety sky rocket.... So once or twice I've shut him in another room, like taken him to the bathroom or living room and just like, shut the door, so that the horrid meowing wouldn't be right beside me any more... It makes me feel like such an asshole to do that, but the noise he makes is just SO SO SO horrible and then when petting him and paying attention to him won't make him stop I don't know what else I am supposed to do about it, it makes my anxiety worse to have to listen to him screeching in my ears and it makes me so mad that he won't stop when I try to pet him or what ever, it makes it seem like he's doing it for absolutely no reason except to infuriate me, cause it's not like he's doing it in another room, he'll stand in the same room as me and do it and it's like "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!".... And he doesn't do it often, only when I am extremely busy and anxious (which occurs like, maybe once every 2 weeks), so it's the fact that it's like he only ever does it when I am feeling my absolute worst that is also very annoying

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions