View Single Post
  (#7235 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 11th 2014, 12:19 PM

Remember when you started in the last place and you didn't want to tell anyone and you used to dread going in for the first while. You used to get to that bus stop on the way in with the grass and the giant pink and white '10' on top of it for some ad campaign and you used to feel so jealous of all the other people on the bus that weren't going somewhere that made them all twisty and nervous. Remember you used to have to go into that pub and into the bathroom to make sure you looked ok and to calm yourself down. Remember you dreaded it for a little little while and then you were in love with it and you were in love with it all the way.
This place is going to be fine. It's already better than the other one last week, you knew that straight away! If R can handle it - and she's the shyest person you know - then you can obviously handle it. It's seven weeks. Seven weeks! That's nothing. So if you don't like it, it doesn't matter at all - you just have t put up with it or a couple of weeks (you don't even have to if you really don't want to, you can leave any time you like.... but just remember there were times at the start you wanted to leave the last one, and you didn't and look how that turned out) and then you're off to Chicago for a fantastic summer. This is easy and people were nice and just because that one girl was a bossy bitch didn't mean anything. It'll be grand (:

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.