View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

Arrow Diabetes/Weight/Mood - April 11th 2009, 05:34 PM

So. I basically have a horrible diet. And I need some insight.

My family has many people who have diabetes, most of them are overweight, but a few of them were thin when they were young, but got fat when they got older. I'm afraid that if I keep eating like this, I might get diabetes.

My mood isn't good all the time. And I'm starting to think... Could it be my diet? I mean, I've been sad, having real problems. My boyfriend used to be thin, and when we started having sex he suddenly gained all this weight, he's about the same height as I am, and he noticed that he's "heavier" such as it's harder for him to move around. Crazy thing is I feel the same way!

I hate the way my body looks. I'm not fat to the point where the problem is evident, but I think if I don't change something, it's going to get worse. Honestly, it's embarrassing to say... I looks like cellulite is forming. My roommate says the scale must be wrong because the number that comes up seems crazy for a person of my height.

What do you guys think, and suggest?

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."