Thread: Triggering (SH): Self Harm realted dreams ?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Self Harm realted dreams ? - April 20th 2014, 09:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I don't know if this is normal or not but last night I had like a really graphic dream to do with self harming. Basically in the dream there was me, ,my dad, my mum, my grandma, my grandpa and my uncle. And in the dream dad was playing with us all playing get the sock or something like that and as he pulled my sock off he saw the cuts so he went to tell mum I was like completely yelling at him to stop and telling him theres no need to tell mum and they were just like little cat scratches that the cat had done... my uncle heard all this came running in and was like ' I know what she does I'm a teacher' . So my dad started pulling up my sleeves to expose my arms and then mum, grandma and grandpa came in running in leaving the door like wide open so I made a bolt for it whilst just like cradling my arms to me and locking the bathroom door so the police came and just like kicked the door down and then took me off to a hospital.

Is it normal to have dreams like the one I had above about S/h or am i just like completely weird ? Also this dream seems to have like really triggered me and shaken me up....

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.