View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
random.swirls Offline
Average Joe

Name: Meera

Points: 9,604, Level: 14 Points: 9,604, Level: 14 Points: 9,604, Level: 14

Re: Finding time for school - April 20th 2014, 03:42 PM

Hi Cheye,

I am really sorry to hear about your auntie. I can't imagine the stress you are going through. Maybe you can have a set time to visit your auntie in hospital and also a set time to do your school work. Also does your teachers know about your auntie. I think it would be a good idea to tell your teachers because they may be able to give you an extension for you work, so you have a better chance of not failing.

I am sorry to hear about that you have been forced to move out of the house by the end of May. Is there anyone who could help you and your family about the housing situation. Maybe if there are some council flats available your family could maybe write a letter to your local council explaining the situation.

As for the work , you should tell your manager that you asked for part time work but the hours have been full time work. If the hours are full time , are you only getting paid for part time, because it is not fair on you if you asked for part time work but are working full time and still getting the same amount of money you would for part time work.

You can always PM me anytime you want.

Love From Meera xx

"Never forget what you are,the rest of the world will not. Wear it like an armor and it can never be used to hurt you."