View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

What are these college classes like? - April 25th 2014, 12:36 AM

I was looking through the general education requirements I got in the mail today for my college.

Since I'll be going to a Catholic school (only because it has a better education than my other option, I'm not religious AT ALL) I have to take two Religious Studies courses. What are those like if anyone has had to take them? I'm scared they'll talk about certain "sins" that I disagree with or something like that (ie homosexuality), so I want to know what they're actually like.

What's philosophy like?

We also have Common Foundations and/or Perspectives classes. I don't know how to pick them because I don't fully understand that part to be honest, but I'll ask questions on some of the things listed?

What is Quantitative Reasoning?

What is Kinesthetics? I looked it up online and it said something about noticing our movements or something and I was like "wat."

It says I can find the other Liberal Arts courses on the site but I don't feel like navigating their website right now so I may be back later with more classes. xD I figured I'd get explanations from people who don't overcomplicate definitions, ie you all!

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive