Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1471 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 30th 2014, 01:15 AM

I got what I wanted, but I still think I deserved more. I have NEVER been accused of disrespect of an authority figure in my LIFE and I'm a week shy of 26. I keep my mouth shut and stay invisible and I get told to "reach out, we want to help." I get treated unfairly and have my career threatened for 2 YEARS, finally decide I'm done taking it, stand up for myself and get accused of DISRESPECT and refusal to accept feedback that I feel ATTACKED by. I really can't win can I? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Invisible is SO much easier, I've always known that. And people wonder why I don't listen! I could tell them the whole story of why I am this way, but I don't think they'd care and even if they did I would get told that there was nothing they could do or that it was an inappropriate amount of disclosure. "Being unprepared for class is unprofessional" guess what, the fact that I was even THERE every class should count for something. You try producing 20 topics that are long enough for 20 minute sessions with restrictions on what you can use every semester for 4 semesters and then tell me you don't run out of stories!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 30th 2014 at 04:07 AM.