View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
broken-lovely Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alyss

Points: 5,980, Level: 11 Points: 5,980, Level: 11 Points: 5,980, Level: 11

Re: Doctor Saw My SH Cuts/Scars.. - May 4th 2014, 10:56 PM

Idyllic: Thank you! I don't think he told my mom, but he pulled her out into the hall for a few minutes, and I asked her what he said (it was something about the sore throat). Basically, I think she would've mentioned it if he had told her. But I am trying to quit, so I'm probably going to be on the Alternatives section lots. mskawrak98: Hey! Sadly, I'm fifteen.. So close! But I live in the US, so I'm not sure.
Merpop: thanks for informing me more on those I'm not sure where they exist, though. At school, the counselors there have to tell your parents and the police if you're doing something life-threatening. At the doctor's, I'm not sure if it's the same or different... Probably the same. Depending on what viewpoint you're at (at least from mine), I guess you're lucky your teacher didn't report that. I had a similar incident where in class, my sleeve had slid halfway down my arm and I freaked out. I don't think anyone noticed... Phew. He didn't ask about them, though, or really say anything. I thought he would, because where else would I have gotten marks all over my wrist and scabs on my stomach? But I suppose maybe he didn't know.