Thread: Am I pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
anzyy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,686, Level: 11 Points: 5,686, Level: 11 Points: 5,686, Level: 11

Unhappy Am I pregnant? - May 5th 2014, 05:50 PM

I think I might be pregnant, HELP!!!

My boyfriend and I had oral sex on the April 25th and the last day of my period was on the April 21st.

He ejaculated on his stomach and we wiped it off with tissues. After wiping the majority off, I wiped off a very small amount of his cum off him with tissue and accidentally almost used it to wipe my vagina. The tissue touched the sides/skin bit of my vagina slightly.

I then used a new clean tissue to wipe my vagina instead (as it was quite wet, sorry tmi). About 20 minutes later, he fingered me.

He used his right hand to clean away his cum and we think he used his left hand to finger me.

I was scared that the semen may have gotten into me through the tissue or the fingering. So, I took the morning after pill within 23 hours.

I checked my ovulation dates online and it read that I was ovulating from that day (25th) till Wednesday the week after (30th)

Is it possible that I'm pregnant?! My period is due early next week, it may be early or late due to all the stressing and the morning after pill. I've been worried ever since, I'm only 17 and I have exams to revise for that I can't seem to concentrate on

Last edited by anzyy; May 5th 2014 at 06:17 PM.