Thread: Female Advice Preferred: New school, Bad experiences
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
BallerinaLauren Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,530, Level: 10 Points: 5,530, Level: 10 Points: 5,530, Level: 10

Unhappy New school, Bad experiences - August 1st 2014, 07:01 AM

Hi, I really don't want this to sound stupid so I'm even reluctant to ask it on an anon website. This summer, my family moved. I've lived in the same house my whole life, and I've gone to the same k-8 school all my life. I'm going into 8th grade. The past couple years have been hard for me- I was friends with some bad people and I was influenced by them, and eventually I started drifting away, and then they turned on me. They spread rumors about me taking "special" medicine, me being lesbian, and talked about me behind my back. I was nothing but nice to them. Another group of girls was constantly being insulting. They insulted my bra size, my hair color, my voice, my height, and were flat out rude. I was never popular. The biggest amount of friends I've really ever had at once was probably about four or five, and I don't even think they liked me. I m pretty sure they were just being nice. I tried everything, everyone, did anything I could, but no one ever liked me. Now, I'm going to a bigger school with prettier girls and more people. I'm really scared that this will happen all oer again and my high school/8th grade experience will be just as bad. School starts the 18th. I'm afraid that I'll sit with people who aren't as friendly and I'll have the bottom of the ladder experience again, and I don't want to be bullied anymore. Yes, I have cut. Yes, I am underweight. Yes, I have dyed my hair multiple times trying to please, changed my style to blend in, and have cried to myself on multiple occasions. I'm not a snob. I'm not a mean person. I just want to be able to look back and smile, have friends. Even maybe have someone look up to me once in a while. I'm really scared. Someone please give me advice.