View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Zpantle Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,513, Level: 10 Points: 5,513, Level: 10 Points: 5,513, Level: 10

I'm 13 gay and lonely - August 9th 2014, 05:26 AM

Hey I don't know how to post on these sites because I don't do it often but I just feel like it would help if I did so here I go

I'm 13 almost 14 and semi out of the closet ( lets just say I'm in the hamper ) as I've come out to my good friends and my mom although I'm not sure if my dad knows or not but if feel like I can't ever tell anyone how I actually feel I'm a generally shy and socially awkward person who hides their emotions behind constant sarcasm jokes and bad puns and when I say lonely I don't mean I have no friends I have a good few and many just mutual friendships but I always feel kind of disconnected and want someone I can talk to and relate to without worry. And sometimes I feel like one day everyone I know will pop out and say everything was a lie ( even though that's unrealistic ) I still feel like that would happen. I mean I live in a middle class area and go to a normal school but always feel alone and as if I can't talk to anyone ever. Especially after one of the people I thought were my friend would always threaten or say loudly in class "zacs gay!" So I feel like I can't trust people

Well I'm going to end it here because I'm probably dragging on about the same damn things over and over again maybe I'll add more who knows but I'd love to hear if people can actually relate to this etc.