View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rose Weaver Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy She was my sister, best friend and cousin. - August 11th 2014, 04:42 PM

Last year on the week before my birthday and a few days prior to my older sisters, our family was hit with a traumatic loss. My older cousin, whom was on 15 at the time was walking home from a party and stumbled on uneven ground and collided with a truck. The gruesome details of her incident report will never be itched from my mind. I know it sounds so stupid, but I'd never knew I would have to go through with this kind of grief and loss. She was the most alive, vibrant, bright, intelligent, kind, charming, gorgeous person I've ever met in my life. I grew up with her. It's still so hard to come to the conclusion that she is really gone, never to accomplish her hopes and dream, get married, have kids, graduate. It's hard to process that death is supposedly a 'normal' part of life, but I don't think Ill ever want to live through or I don't think I could handle loosing anyone else, as our family is such a close knit family. But our limits have been pressed, we've been through hell with the bullying of my cousins sisters and her mothers mental stability. It takes a toll on all of us, emotionally, physically and mentally.

She was my sister, best friend and cousin. Forever she'll be in my hearts and thought, until time will tell. <3 <3