View Single Post
  (#7406 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2014, 09:48 AM

Person 1: Wow it's been over a year... I can't believe you forgot all about me, after all that...long time. Still long time. You're not so far either. But I know you don't care. I shouldn't give myself another reason to be ashamed of myself.

Person 2: It's been like 2 years since we talked. I still want to talk to you but I just don't know how to get myself over the fear. If only I didn't have a way to contact you, I'd get over it. I know you changed. That's what hurts still... because you were the first person I shared my inner world with ever. That day it faded and yeah... You weren't the same already.

Person 3: I know you pushed me away because I didn't want to do a couple of those things for you... I know; don't worry. I still can be grateful for your temporary support.

Person 4: I hate how much you're affecting and changing me.
I'm worthless. I'm telling you. I want myself back. I have no fricking idea how I got to this point.

Person 5: It's not your fault.

Person 6: I'm sorry how I ran away that afternoon. Because you didn't do anything wrong to me. Ugh. Still scarred from school. Traumatized. I looked like an idiot for sure, a pathetic savage.

Person 7: I wish you'd let me go. I have a bad feeling you'll get more possessive and bitchy about my wishes as time goes on. Just let me go.

Person 8: We were so close... 4 years. It has been that long. I hate how I've forgotten everything. I hate myself. Why have I forgotten. Then again if we talked I doubt you'd remember anything more. It's not like you came back looking for me. Any day. Did not see you any day. I was looking for you for whole 5 months (after recovering) without a trace in sight. Not a message or anything. I left you messages. No, Nothing. Still nothing.
Only recently I hear from someone you are doing just fine.
Yeah why should I hate myself. I'm taking too much to my already weak heart. Sorry I even thought of you for a second.

*sighs*
Not happy. What a mess, my social life.
I want to start over. Why can't I just start over...

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.