View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Holly Offline
(hols_bols98)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Holly

Points: 9,918, Level: 14 Points: 9,918, Level: 14 Points: 9,918, Level: 14

Going to the doctor - August 16th 2014, 11:43 PM

I've been struggling with feeling anxious since around the start of this year.

While I still carry on with everyday things, I am anxious a lot of the time and I'm not sure of whether to go to the doctors about it.

The idea of actually telling a GP terrifies me, but aside from that I just don't know if it's bad enough to.
I can't sleep a lot of the time, which in turn makes me anxious that I won't be able to sleep, so I get physically anxious. In the day I get anxious too, I have really tense muscles a lot and I feel certain things make me a lot more anxious than is normal, and sometimes its totally irrational or I can't even pinpoint whats causing me to feel like that.

I've always been a worrier but lately I'm thinking that i'm just used to feeling like this and maybe it isn't normal. I'm just tired of feeling like this, it makes me feel depressed and exhausted.

I'm going to see my GP for something unrelated and I don't know whether to say anything. I just feel like I always cope and I should be able to cope, and I manage to do normal things like go to work ect, but i'm struggling and I don't know if it's normal.

I know no one can diagnose or anything on here I guess I'm just wanting some advice from people who've maybe been through the same thing.

thanks.

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking,
racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
shorter of breath, and one day closer to death.