View Single Post
  (#7407 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 17th 2014, 07:13 AM

- I love the way you end some words like 'ten', 'can', something about your accent makes them so cute. I love that you sing. I love the tattoo on your left hand that simply says 'Live'. I love how you're as smitten with me as I am with you, how I can say anything to you because you're saying it all back to me, how we're equally head over heels. I love having sex with you, it's incredible. I love your nose ring. I love your cheeky grin. I love that you like some things I like. I love how you're so caring, how you like my quirkiness, how funny you are. I love your house, I love that we've been saying lots of the same things at the same time, we're falling into tune. I love that we can lie there and say nothing but 'Always' or 'So much' and it'll make sense to the other person. I love sleeping with you, I love waking up with you. I love that we can effortlessly spend 24 hours in each other's company and it's not even enough. Saying goodbye to you every day is so hard, I can't even imagine what Wednesday is going to be like. I hate that I have to give you up. So fucking soon.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.