View Single Post
  (#8702 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Complaint of the day - August 22nd 2014, 03:03 AM

Apparently I have MRSA under my arm and I had to get it numbed and cut open and now I'm in so much pain and I just want to cry on someone's shoulder but I have no one.
My hallucinations are back, they messed up my head today in band and I had to leave for like half an hour and sit in the hallway and watch them look at me, I just.... mer...
Mimi found out that I'm only a couple of days self harm free and I think I hurt her feelings but no one really cares about me so it's whatever.
I have two classes with Matthew tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to take them, I just can't stand how much I need him back, I'll probably burst into tears or into flames I don't know.
I had this big anxiety attack at school today after The End appeared to me, and I missed most of my math class because of it, and I also found out that apparently my favorite teacher (who I haven't actually had yet) is retiring this year and I don't get to have him, boo.
My parents are fighting again yay.
I don't know where I went wrong in my life but I hate myself so much for whatever it is.