View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: My girlfriend self harms - August 25th 2014, 01:59 PM

your girlfriend sounds like an amazing person, probably because she is one. I also feel for her because she's went through so much, and yet fate has been unkind to her regarding all the negative happenings in her life. however, you are the shining light of her life... and you should be proud of that not many people have shown the dedication you have for her, and i think that shows a lot about the kind of loving boyfriend you are. Any girl would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend.

I think that what you need to do is to continue reminding her that she's stronger than this, but also remember that she is someone who is probably quite emotionally hurt on the inside. Be there for her whatever happens.... she has went through a lot, and i know that you can be there to catch her when she falls. I know that this seems like a funny answer, but i think that she deserves the best. And she's already went through so much pain and turmoil .. and still makes the effort to help out people who are less fortunate. Your girlfriend sounds like a hero to me.

you sound like a good boyfriend to me, and i know that you can help her make it through this. I know that you can support her and reassure her that she's worth it, that the person she is .. happens to be someone that a lot of other people aspire to be.

I'm sorry if my reply happens to be a little long. I just want the best for the both of you. Things will definitely get better . and you know how she has been a heroine to all these people by supporting them and being kind and just cheering them up?

i do not know why, but i get the feeling that you have what it takes to be her hero .
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.