View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Kraziee65 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 7,469, Level: 12 Points: 7,469, Level: 12 Points: 7,469, Level: 12

I think depression is stupid. - August 29th 2014, 06:19 AM

To let you guys know, I don't have depression, nor did I ever. So maybe I just don't "understand", but I seriously think depression is stupid. If you have depression you most likely live in a first world country that has internet and medicine and good education systems. So why are you crying about it? We could just ship you off to some random third world country and make you appreciate the things you have in life. Hell the freaking people of said third world country are more happier then you are! They don't get everything they need, yet they're still happier, they still have the will to live life! So why on God's green earth are people complaining about depression! I honestly see people that claim they have depression as "You know I'm moody and have nothing to complain about, so I'm just going to complain about nothing my hole life". What's the deal with depression? Why of all things is this an epidemic?

I only have hope, I only have faith.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1132077 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!