View Single Post
  (#7428 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 12:11 AM

I'm tired of being friends with you. I was in a good mood and then a few posts from you on silly social media and now I'm feeling down.

We're in our twenties, Megan. We're not fourteen. You need to stop this passive-aggressive Facebook status bullshit. You really do.

It's a difficult thing to say, but I didn't miss you for the three months I was gone. It was a relief. I'm dreading now coming back to you and your clinginess and your refusal to let me have any privacy. You call me a best friend but I couldn't talk to you about my break-up, couldn't tell you I was sleeping with someone in May, can't tell you anything about Chicago. When I tell you I want to move out and move into town you're going to start fake baby-crying and throwing things at me.

It's very very hard being your friend and I don't think you realise this. You can't keep secrets, you can't understand what's hurtful to hear or say and you make life very difficult. I'm so ready to move on from you now. You need to leave me alone.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.