View Single Post
  (#7434 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2014, 03:13 AM

I don't know what to write back to this email. God. Wow.

I miss you a lot and I was so happy spending time with you. But you're a hopeless romantic and I'm a practical realist. Hearing that you've given up smoking and you're saving up money to be together with me was wonderful to hear but I'm worried that you're letting your mind run away with you. We feel like this now - and I know it's intense and crazy and brilliant - but would we feel like this in even six months time?? Who knows. I know you'd insist that you haven't felt this way before but we were only together a month, and it was a hot summer month where I was on holidays and I was in this totally different life, 4000 miles away from my own. I can't assume to the end that I wasn't a slightly different person over there than I may be here, whether or not I want to think I'm the same. And we knew the whole time that our time together was limited which definitely had an influence. I just don't know how to reply to this all....

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.