View Single Post
  (#7448 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 04:50 AM

i think i love you. i mean, i do love you. But i think i'm in love with you. Almost four years later.
i dream about you a lot. Like, it's starting to get weird how often i dream of you.
are you okay? i hope you're not still in IB. i remember how stressful that shit was for you. i always wondered if it was what you wanted or what your parents wanted. i mean, you are smart. You're a fucking genius. You know what double infinity is and i can't even do fractions. Smarty pants. but i could see the pressure... and i didn't like it.
are you eating well? sleeping well? are you healthy? i hope you're still in cross country. i bet you were really good at it.
are you dating now? i know you finally went to homecoming last year. i hope you found someone. and if you haven't yet, i hope you will. as much as i want to be with you, i know you deserve better than me. and you deserve someone who loves you, truly and definitely.
i miss you. i miss your stupid dorky face so fucking much. i miss your magic tricks. i miss how you used to make me laugh. i miss how you said my name. isn't that weird? i miss your voice. i miss your not-so-inside voice.
i just want to know how you're doing. i want you to be happy. i want you to be okay. i want to see you again. i will do anything. i will wait forever if i have to. there's something about how you made me feel that i refuse to let go. i refuse to let you go.
i want you to want me as much as i want you. i could die happy with one more hug, one more 'what's up?', one more goofy grin... i could die on the spot with one kiss.

and above all, i want you to know, i hope you dance for the rest of your life.