View Single Post
  (#7449 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 11:29 AM

- It's the last thing I would have expected in a million years but I'm so glad you guys are together. (:

- You're sexy. I always forget that til I see you again. Those two weeks we were texting and meeting up showed me we're never going to work; we're just too different and all we really had in common was our workplace and our brief attraction to each other. But then when I'm talking to you it's weird to think that six months ago we kissed a lot and that I got so caught up because I really liked you (I was going through a weird time) and you never texted back. And I'll never forget that you were the catalyst my relationship needed so it could end. But I liked talking to you last night and I thought it was interesting that you seemed to like talking to me to. If you wanted to kiss me again I'd find it hard to say no but I know we'd never ever work in that way. Hmm.

- It almost scares me how I felt nothing for you last night. I don't know if it's because of time, or because I met someone in the states, but for the first time in 11 months I literally felt nothing for you. Almost like the connection had gone. I kept looking at you and thinking about the really good sex we had (we had SEX. A lot of SEX) and the fact that I slept in your bed every weekend for nearly two months.....only three months ago. Not that long. But I felt no attraction towards you whatsoever, only a vague, almost, distaste. (Probably only because I'm so clinginess-abhorrent) When you touched me I didn't want to touch you... I just felt nothing and that makes me feel weird because you were inside me, which is a big deal.... I can't explain it.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.