View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
BLAGHT Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,982, Level: 12 Points: 6,982, Level: 12 Points: 6,982, Level: 12

Question Bullied because of a joke - September 12th 2014, 03:08 AM

So I made an Instagram where I can openly express myself by posting hate pictures and hate on others. My Instagram contained lots of offensive pictures and everyone at school thinks I'm a racist! Everyone calls me Hitler The II because of it. At first I thought they were joking, so I played along by making offensive jokes and speaking in German. But now no one sits by me on the bus and I get sworn at and people push/hit me! Someone even reported me to the principle because of my Instagram (not in trouble yet) and I hate school now! I feel like killing everyone at my school or killing myself! Really, those are the only ways to end this bullshit... If I kill myself everyone will think im a pussy, and if I kill everyone else I will be a monster! I can't stop now being "Hitler" or they will call me an even bigger pussy! I don't know what to do anymore!

Note: I made my instagram private and never put my name on it, so no one can find me! Second, I really need to keep it up! This is the first time I have been able to express my feelings! I love seeing people get pissed off and I love swing others get hurt. I need help, but I need to express myself openly as well

Last edited by BLAGHT; September 12th 2014 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Explain more