View Single Post
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
OhMyLorde Offline
peace love unity respect
Not a n00b

Name: k

Points: 7,432, Level: 12 Points: 7,432, Level: 12 Points: 7,432, Level: 12

Re: I think depression is stupid. - September 16th 2014, 01:58 AM

I just wanted to say I've been extremely depressed for a year now. I didn't choose to be this way, I didn't make it up to get attention, in fact I hate lots of attention. It's just the way I am. Please don't rant about how it's stupid, it's really not. Maybe it's more common in 1st world countries because of the pressure to be perfect and also our technology we can communicate in a more broad spectrum. In 3rd world countries all people are accepted and cared for and there's no perfect body type. We also don't hear about it as much because of lack of technological communications. Life is hard with depression and I can guarantee you nobody wants depression just like nobody wants cancer. So please, in the future do not lash out on mental illnesses, it's just the way some people are. I understand we are all imperfect and you may have just gotten off track at the time of this, and that's okay, we all do at times. Just please next time maybe don't say depression is stupid, it's hard for those depressed to hear especially if they already feel lonely and society makes them feel worse. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1132077 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!