View Single Post
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
ElectricWizard Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11

Re: My girlfriend self harms - September 17th 2014, 10:01 PM

The last few days have been...tense. Saturday, she was drunk, she said she felt numb. I tried my best to reassure her, help her through it etc. her mom found her, as she stayed at hers the weekend. Sunday, I had to deal with her, sobered up, guilty. She still felt numb, and was going through an urge, and wanted to move to Wales to start over. She then said she felt I wasn't doing enough for myself and that I worry far too much, she wanted a break from the relationship. She felt she was destroying me, destroying the relationship. I know she's right, I don't do enough, but there's honestly no time to think of myself, only her. I sent her lyrics from our song, iris by the Goo Goo Dolls and after that, everything was fine, or so I thought. The day, I thought got better, she was happy, as she said she started new. She opened up to a friend...
She said she wanted to die...
And without her and me, she wouldn't be here.
I tried to uplift her, help her, but I don't think it's any use.
Monday, was a bad day (sorta) they're is nothing to go into detail with on that day
Tuesday, she was happy! I was able to show her the love I have for her. She was happy because the friend she opened up to decided to tell a teacher at our school, who is also a councillor at our school and got her more help, and they're keeping a close eye on her. She was happy by the fact, not angered. And we had a great day that day.
Today was an ok-ish day at school, but by the end of the day, her feeling of numbness started to crawl back...

I love her, and I won't let this stop me, tomorrow, is her day, I'll make her shine.