View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
ElectricWizard Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11

Re: My girlfriend self harms - September 21st 2014, 10:21 AM

Yeah, I do love her some stuff happened yesterday. Had my first root beer, bought some Sepultura albums, just the works really.

Not something I remember, but apparently we used to play a game where we would ask each other questions and honestly answer them. Apparently, some were funny and some were really personal, I don't know whatever. But I took it way too personal this time, to the point where I sound like a pest! I said I was sorry and I do love her, she seemed ok about me asking, but I think what I asked was wrong and I did warn her haha! No hidden agenda, just don't want this ruined because on my stupidness. Don't want it to change my image, or hurt her. Won't post what I asked on here!

She's at her mums today and she doesn't get along with her mom, I have to watch out for her. There is a possibility this will be just one of those days again :/ but I have to think positive.

12:07: I almost forgot! It's her birthday soon and her dad messaged me to ask me to ask people to come to the party, 2 weeks time, I think her outlook on life will be changed it'll get better for her

It'll get better for everyone

Last edited by ElectricWizard; September 21st 2014 at 11:12 AM.