View Single Post
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
ElectricWizard Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11

Re: My girlfriend self harms - September 30th 2014, 08:35 PM

Sometimes, I just sit back and think about how beautiful she is, as a person and physically. She's just perfect. I just can't stress it enough, and to hurt such a beautiful person is too much for me and she no longer cares anymore...
I can't let anyone hurt her, she deserves so much better. 'hope' is all I need, and this site has helped provide that for me. Thank you. She's so beautiful and she's doing this to herself and I just don't like it, I loathe it. I wish i could show you her. Show you her talents. I want to live with her for the rest of my life, and sometimes, I think I will, and this pain will go away. I need to give her the time and space for her too though, I smother er with all my love. I love her...

I've finally decided I need to tell my parents. But how? My parents are the sort who are controlling and only think of the benefits of their own. Of course they love my girlfriend to bits, but how do I tell them, Emma has been self harming? They know about my self harming, my drastic weight loss etc. And I'm trying to redeem myself for them, but what if they attribute Emma's self harming as the reason for my own? I Need to tell them, otherwise they'll never truly understand the reasons being my secretive behaviour and the way I've been...