Formerly camisado
Not a n00b

Name: Gemma

Points: 10,538, Level: 14 Points: 10,538, Level: 14 Points: 10,538, Level: 14

Re: What do you think about Alcohol? - April 14th 2009, 12:40 PM

Have you ever had alcohol?
Yes

If so, how old were you then?
First time drinking with my friends I was 12 but had a few at family parties and things before.

Why did you have alcohol?
Because I wanted to see what it tasted like, what it did to you.

How much did you have?
That first time with my friends, I had a quarter bottle of vodka I think.
Which was actualy alot considering I was extremely thin at the time and had eaten that day.

Hangover or not?
Nope, I can drink amazing amounts of alcohol without getting a hangover, it's great!
I've only ever had one hangover and that's because I started drinking around 8pm one evening and we kept going till 6am the next day, which was a school day :| Worst day of my life! lol

How bad?
That one hangover was sooo bad. I had a headache, was dehydrated, couldn't concentrate, couldn't eat, felt constantly sick and desperately needed sleep!

If you haven't had alcohol, what are your thoughts on it?
/

If you could tell a younger family member/friend one thing about alcohol, what would you say? Why?
Don't let people who've had bad experiences with alcohol put you off, it's not this evil thing that people make it out to be. People only get that attitude towards alcohol when they've used it irresponsibly. As long as you start out slow, keep an eye on how it is affecting you, then stop when you feel it getting too much, you'll be fine. Everything in moderation!

Do you ever regret drinking alcohol for the first time?

Not at all. You need to start somewhere, and the sooner you learn your own personal limits, the better.

Have some composure, where is your posture?
x