Thread: Medication
View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

Re: Medication - October 14th 2014, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterial Rainbow View Post
Kay so SSRI and birth control. I've heard very conflicting information. I took my birth control with Prozac, but I also stopped taking both around the same time and I think it may have made some things worse. But again, I had a very unique situation that I won't get into. So I would definitely ask about that. It probably also depends on your birth control.

I did the same thing when I went to school. I ended up telling my mom because I was afraid she'd see it on the insurance anyways. I don't remember if your school has a pharmacy on campus but I'm going to assume no.
Yeah, no, it doesn't. I'm actually going to be walking over two miles to a Stop & Shop pharmacy because I don't know if Walgreen's (it's closer) accepts my insurance.

I actually am really scared that she'll find out and make me stop taking it, if the APRN decides I need any. I know it can be bad to just stop taking meds too... I'm paying the copays with my own money (when I talk to the APRN, I am going to tell her to give me generic brands if possible) so perhaps if she decides to pitch a fit I can remind her that it's not like she has to get involved?

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive