Thread: Am I Pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Am I Pregnant? - October 16th 2014, 11:57 PM

I don't have much to add right now, but I just wanted to quote this:

Quote:
Missing a period or even having it late can be caused by many other reasons however besides being pregnant.
Maybe it's just me, but there's something about the sentence that seems a little awkward?

I don't know if this is something you want to add to the myth: "Bleeding while on birth control will tell you that you are not pregnant," but maybe you can also mention that if you're the type of person to forget to take a pill on time, you should speak with your doctor to see what other forms of birth control may be available?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts