Thread: Triggering: Bad Grades and Parents
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Black Lotus Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,460, Level: 10 Points: 5,460, Level: 10 Points: 5,460, Level: 10

Bad Grades and Parents - October 17th 2014, 03:10 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Ever since i entered High School my grades are going down in some of the core subjects like i am getting C's and, B's. My parents are angry at me, and always scolds me day and night. I told them that i will improve but they don't even listen to me.

They don't even let me to participate in anything like singing, dancing, games,etc I want to do what i like to do but they stop me from doing anything i like. One time my dad scolded in front of my best friend so badly, i cried in front of her a lot. I even thought of running away or even doing suicide but i stopped myself saying that it isn't worth it. My mom constantly shouts at me and keeps on omparing me to others and their grades.

I have become weak mentally, i don't know what i should do or what i should not. I envy my friends tht they have a understanding parents. My parents tells me to become a doctor but i don't want to be doctor i want to be a Interior Designer but they constantly nag me to become a doctor in future. Now i can't even think straight, i Don't know what to do with my life anymore.