Thread: Triggering: Bad Grades and Parents
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Bad Grades and Parents - October 18th 2014, 04:11 AM

Hey there,

It can be hard when your parents are pressuring you to get good grades. I think you need to sit down with your parents and ask them what grades they expect you to get. You guys need to be on the same page and so you need to know what exactly it is they expect of you. From there you need to try and see what you can do to try and achieve those grades. There was a time in the past when my niece was getting some pretty bad grades and my brother was being really strict with her about getting them up and it took her some time but she was able to do it. So, there are ways for you to get your grades up you just need to work on figuring out what it is your parents expect of you.

Once you know what it is your parents expect of you you can go in and talk to your teachers about what it is you need to do to try and achieve those grades. You might have to put in a lot of work but with some motivation and determination I am sure you can do it. However, I don't suggest that you put it off too long because the longer that you wait the harder it will be for you to pull your grades up.

As for what you want to do with your future, you have a lot of time to decide on a career path. There are a lot of people who are in college and still figuring out what they want to do with their lives. There are even people in college who end up changing their major once or twice. It can be hard to decide what to do for a career so try not to put too much pressure on yourself. I would suggest that you do what YOU want to do with your life because at the end of the day YOU are the one who is going to have to live your life not anyone else so if you end up majoring in something that doesn't make you happy it could end up being kind of disastrous. Do what you think will make you happy and hopefully with time your parents will come around.

I hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.