View Single Post
  (#7575 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 18th 2014, 11:14 PM

- The whole reason I came home early was so we could spend time together as a family. Now I come to find out all of you have other plans. I wish someone would have told me that was the case. Now I have absolutely nothing to do with my night, when I could have stayed out longer with my boyfriend. It's just really inconsiderate, especially because I explicitly told you this was why I was coming home tonight. And now you're going to want me to spend time with y'all on the days when I do have things planned. Well guess what? I'm not rearranging my schedule for you. I did it once and it wasn't appreciated, so next time you'll just have to do things without me.

- I'm so sorry for how I've been acting. I'm just a mess lately. It's like I can't say or do anything the way I mean to; it all just comes out wrong. Please, please bear with me.

- I think I'm ending up being the last one to know that you're my girlfriend. But I just don't feel ready yet. I don't want to make a mistake by saying yes too soon and hurting you. You're the kindest person to come into my life in a while, and I don't think I could stand knowing I did that to you. I respect your feelings too much.