View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
mg306 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maya

Points: 6,064, Level: 11 Points: 6,064, Level: 11 Points: 6,064, Level: 11

Unhappy How do I get my boyfriend to stop cutting? - October 22nd 2014, 03:06 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and quite frequently he ends up in the hospital. It happens maybe 2 times a month for different reasons. He tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago because he came out that he was bi and got bullied so much, his own mom said he was her worst mistake.
He showed me his arms..its REALLY bad.
He's also addicted to a lot of different drugs, and when hes really upset he'll go crazy and take something strong and do really dumb things
I try to be there for him as much as I can. I told him to text me when he wants to cut and he said that he did but apparently the "message didnt go through" because i never got that text.
He needs to stop before he does something really bad to himself and i try my hardest to get him to but I don't know what to do.
Help anyone?