View Single Post
  (#7590 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 25th 2014, 10:05 PM

This night last year, we travelled up to another county and spent the night together and it was wonderful, so wonderful that I fell in love with you all over again and the fact that I hadn't been able to get him out of my head for three weeks didn't matter any more. I can't remember where we said goodbye the next morning but I know that I was wearing my blue dress. And then even when I got to work and I found out that the boy I couldn't get out of my head had spent the night with another girl and it hurt, I was so happy with how life was. That was the night that we went for drinks after work and the clocks went back an hour so the three of us stayed out an hour later and I was so hungover the next morning... and the night that decided what would eventually happen to him in work.... so much has changed in a year. And I still miss you. Even though I'm flying 4000 miles across the world to see someone else, I still miss you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.