View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Lexify. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Lexi.

Re: Domino's and Baptism. - November 2nd 2014, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraziee65 View Post
In the quote you've literally compared Jesus to Hitler. A religious prophet who loved the people of earth so much that he died a painful and horrible death for their sins to a sociopath dictator that brainwashed Germans to kill over six million people. That sir, is just disgustingly disrespectful.

I am Christian, however I do not agree with some aspects of Christianity. First off congratulations on your choice to become Baptized. Secondly, I do not by any means want to offend you by what I am going to say. I merely want to disagree with what you said, and give my reasons behind it. I do not mean to ramble, but I want to mention a few reasons out of many that I have found.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." (John 8:44-47)

"Considering the Satanic skill which these evil counselors displayed, how could their unfortunate victims be blamed? Indeed, I found it extremely difficult myself to be a match for the dialectical perfidy of that race. How futile it was to try to win over such people with argument, seeing that their very mouths distorted the truth, disowning the very words they had just used and adopting them again a few moments afterwards to serve their own ends in the argument! No. The more I came to know the Jew, the easier it was to excuse the workers. Should the Jew, with the aid of his Marxist creed, triumph over the people of this world, his Crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind, and this planet will once again follow its orbit through ether, without any human life on its surface, as it did millions of years ago. And so I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the Jew I am defending the handiwork of the Lord." (p. 45-46 Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf)

If you read these two passages, both have evaluations of the Jews which are homogeneous.

Hitler believed he was doing the Lords work, and in several of his speeches he mentioned his beliefs of the Christian faith. Hitler was aiming to protect the Lord's image as he referenced "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" (Genesis 1:26) on page 89 of Volume two of Mein Kampf. "A folkish state must therefore begin by raising marriage from the level of a continuous defilement of the race, and give it the consecration of an institution which is called upon to produce images of the Lord and not monstrosities halfway between man and ape."
"The Lord is a man of war" (Exodus 15:3) Hitler was the cause of World War II, therefore making him a man of war. "At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them--men, women and children. We left no survivors" (Deuteronomy 2:34). Hitler took several cities as well as countries, he may not of killed every single individual in each BUT the actions he used while taking control of the areas resulted in the deaths of men, women, children all of which were innocent of any crime.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." –Adolf Hitler's speech on 12 April 1922. Hitler believed himself to be a Christian and that he was following through with a duty bestowed upon him.

I believe in some aspects of Christianity as that was how I was raised by school and by church, but my own studies into certain aspects have led to my questioning of those aspects. I believe that while Jesus Christ was as you said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraziee65 View Post
A religious prophet who loved the people of earth so much that he died a painful and horrible death for their sins.
He was also behind the massacre of thousands, while it may not of been on the same scale as Hitler, it was nonetheless from the persuasion of their individual beliefs to their followers..