View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Amber16 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,604, Level: 11 Points: 5,604, Level: 11 Points: 5,604, Level: 11

How come eating disorder are portrayed as a quick and easy death? - November 10th 2014, 11:18 AM

Like it always seems people act like most anorexics die in their twenties or something not too far from that. I have an aunt with anorexia and she only eats very rarely and very little. And she's in her 60's almost 70's.shes like [Edited] lbs and 5'9" and she's been that way all her adult life. And my dad also has ednos. Of some sorts he eats a lot sometimes but will puke it all up in at the most 4 hours. But doesn't keep it down long and he in his mid 30's and has never likes getting over [Edited] and is over 6 ft. But health wise has had a few energencies but he survived his 20's as well. It's cool on one way outside of that I eat most of the food in the house so nothing's offlimits. But now that we moved in with his boyfriend I don't even get that privilege. But I constantly have from his family say that I'm too fat because my hips curve too much. My dad once said my hips are fat because I eat all the food in the house. I used to diet and try to achieve a really small weight through excercize and strict dieting. But I've really I'm actually skinny just with curves have since embraced it. But anyway a lot of his family have image issues. But why do people act like anorexics die early I've met quite a few that's were older? Also is anorexia genetic or runs in the family at all?

Last edited by .:PrincessZelda:.; November 10th 2014 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Please do not include weight numbers, against the Code of Conduct