View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Moomin234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,265, Level: 10 Points: 5,265, Level: 10 Points: 5,265, Level: 10

Exclamation I think my girlfriend is pregnant - help! - December 7th 2014, 11:09 PM

Hey how's it going.

Me and my girlfriend have been in a sexually active relationship for a while now. Recently however, she began the contraceptive pill. The instructions told us we had to wait a week before having sex, and on the seventh day we had did (about four times).

Two days later she accidentally bumped her breast and it apparently hurt way more than it should, her mum made a joke about it to do with pregnancy, and she started to panic. I managed to calm her down and rationalise it and all that crap, but then the next morning, her parents were cooking breakfast, and the smell made her feel really really sick, and she was nauseous the whole morning. She was nautilus the next morning and the next morning (although not nearly as badly). Her stomach has also been making weird noises. (She also got really light headed at one point and had to lie down)

Do you think that she is pregnant? I'm really freaked out, neither of us are ready to be parents, we're way too young and we'd both probably be shit at it! I can barely take care of myself! And if she is pregnant, would there be any reason that she would be denied an abortion if she wanted one (we're in the UK).

Last edited by Moomin234; December 7th 2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: didn't want to look a pleb - spelling mistake