(#8 (permalink)) Old
LuckyCharmz Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Shannon

Points: 6,038, Level: 11 Points: 6,038, Level: 11 Points: 6,038, Level: 11

Re: I think my girlfriend is pregnant - help! - December 11th 2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelola View Post
I'd recommend condoms on your part and properly using them. Why? Because people cheat. It's not uncommon for someone in a relationship to cheat. Helps to protect you and her.

The second reason is that it is a form of birth control that you can control yourself. Since you feel too young to have a baby, take an active role in making sure that you have a smaller chance to produce a baby.
This post, 100% is correct.

As already stated, she wouldn't be experiencing pregnancy symptoms that early on in a pregnancy. Since she's on birth control, it's been notoriously known to cause nausea in women. I've been there myself. It can/could cause her menstrual cycles to go haywire, until her body realizes that the birth control is trying to help regulate them. It could cause aches and pains, and nausea. It doesn't necessarily mean she's pregnant, although I don't blame you for worrying about it.

In the future, I'd highly recommend using condoms along with her regular birth control. Remember, birth control and condoms are never 100% effective. But, together, the chances of pregnancy are slim to none. You can take an active role in the prevention of a possible pregnancy and any STD's.