View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rob Offline
Project Coordinator

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Rob
Pronouns: He/Him

Points: 101,199, Level: 45 Points: 101,199, Level: 45 Points: 101,199, Level: 45

Volunteer Of The Year Award. - December 25th 2014, 12:53 PM

Hello everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce on Christmas Day our first ever Volunteer Of The Year Award. This award will recognise the magnificent contribution of one of our volunteers who has gone above and beyond this year. Following our message of making the world a better place, it is fitting that I am able to acknowledge the brilliant work that many are already doing.

I am delighted to be able to give our very first Volunteer Of The Year Award to Robin (PSY). Robin has been an important part of our volunteer team for over five years. She has worked across many areas of the site, including HelpLINK, Articles and holding a number of Moderator and committee roles. More recently she has taken a lead on our volunteering side through her Volunteering Officer role and as a Project Advisor.

Robin has shown great dedication to TeenHelp across all of her roles and no doubt many of you have spoken to her before. She quietly supports both Staff and other users alike, answering questions and providing feedback to volunteers. She gives fantastic advice and encouragement and has written and edited many articles that educate users. She does a lot to keep the site running largely behind the scenes, and while many may not see this work it is vital to the smooth daily running of TeenHelp.

Her hard work has been invaluable over the last year and I hope it will continue to be over the next one. Her contribution is certainly one that would be missed. Well done Robin, you really deserve this award! The wonderful prize for this award is receipt of our Deluxe Sponsor incentive.

A final huge thank you to all of our volunteers who give so much. Perhaps you could start your own volunteer story today.

I hope you all have a great day.
20 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1159019 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!