View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
mysticdancer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shae

Points: 7,867, Level: 13 Points: 7,867, Level: 13 Points: 7,867, Level: 13

Cyber School Depression - December 31st 2014, 04:55 AM

Hi
Im not very sure how to start this but ill get on with it.

I started cyber school earlier this year due to truancy. I kinda thought cyber school would be right for me since I was missing so much school due to bullying and just being a little depressed overall.

I did cyber school for the rest of last year and so this year its been making me feel alone. Mostly I guess because the few friends I did have at school dont try to contact me anymore or hang out. So I feel like ive lost my social life. Ive been thinking about going back because I want to try and make some friends. But just the thought of it gives me anxiety and the fact that I don't want to become truant again.

Another problem I am having is pretty much the only friend I thought I had left wants to cut all ties with me. He was pretty much a Long Distance Boyfriend and I considered him my best friend as well. Hes in college or school for carpentry so he broke up since well we dont really have time together anymore, like talking & skype. I was pretty much trying to get a job and save up ect ect to go see him but he cut all ties with me so im having a bit of a tough time accepting it I think.

So with everything going on and plus thinking about college Ive become so depressed and have been thinking about suicide and It scares me because I dont like feeling this way.

Im sorry for such the long post!!! Any advice is appreciated!!!