View Single Post
  (#7802 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 02:34 AM

It's absolutely shocking to me how similar it was to an abusive relationship, especially considering I was dealing with a group of mental health professionals at a very well-known university. It still has a hold on me and I would still go back and finish because it's the only way to the career I want. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU, but I was treated completely differently than everybody else. If you needed to weed me out of the profession, there are responsible, respectful and professional ways to go about it. None of which include having some of you subject me to emotional abuse while the others downplay and ignore my cries to you for help until I'm expected to leave voluntarily because I can't take it anymore and then forcing me out when I refuse to let you do that to me. I'm now left to deal with my life which has been left in shambles because of you. There's a reason nobody could believe what I was being subjected to, I DIDN'T DESERVE IT!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 20th 2015 at 03:35 AM.