View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Tommy1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,469, Level: 10 Points: 5,469, Level: 10 Points: 5,469, Level: 10

Re: Depression and family problems affecting schoolwork and exams - January 20th 2015, 04:25 AM

Hi there, funny, but, I am in the same situation as you are it feels like I am stuck into something. Motivation is down to zero, and still continuing decreasing at the moment I can't even think straight right now. Depression is really hitting me so bad. The thing is, this coming week will be my examination period, And I can't concentrate on my studies right now. Too much trouble crossing my mind. First, my dad is struggling to his addiction problem, it got too bad that we need to consult him into one of a rehab facilities, or something will cure his addiction. Instead of studying, I buried myself searching some good treatment center near our place, I feel like a maniac reading these thousands or millions of sites that pertaining to substance abuse, like this page for example, Alcohol Addiction Center Norfolk VA refering how good rehab is, heck, i didn't even understand what i am reading, too many scenes keep popping up in my mine .Second, my mom is leaving us for another guy ;( it hurts me so bad seeing my family falling and tearing apart ;( I don't know what to do anymore, gotta lose this feeling of in a middle of nowhere. And I still have this coming exam. My life is in a mess My apology if using your thread to vent my frustrations, I just feel like I am in the same situation as you are. And I am so sorry if I can't be a help this time