View Single Post
  (#7806 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 08:32 AM

For the last two hours, I've been bawling my eyes out. I cry almost every day, now. Do you remember when I said I couldn't live without you? I sure as hell do. It's true. I can't. I thought it was bad when you just weren't talking to me... but this? This is the worst. With every second that passes by, I feel more of my life slipping away. I'm losing my hope, my reason. I'm losing you. I've known from the start that I wasn't what you needed... Why did I let myself become so attached? I knew this could only end with my death. I knew I would be the killer. I guess I just hoped you'd hold the knife away from my heart, not guide it to the spot that hurts the most.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss