View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Undead_Soilder Offline
Otaku
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Yokoum

Points: 5,426, Level: 10 Points: 5,426, Level: 10 Points: 5,426, Level: 10

Unhappy Schizophrenia, Suicide, Anxiety, And Abuse - January 21st 2015, 01:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So, I'm slightly concerned about maybe I have schizophrenia because everyone has been out to get me and I'm positive I've been hearing footsteps running down the hallway. I'm worried they are gonna get worse. And the only things that calm me down are hugging a stuffed animal of mine and my HU music... and to make matters worse, one my fucking older brothers keeps hitting me hard, I hit back and when I do, my mother gets all pissed off at me!; my best friend is thinking about suicide, she self harms and also gets beat by her brothers. I self harm to get myself distracted but the stress is gonna make me snap and I'm either gonna hurt someone or kill myself. I don't have anyway of releaving any stress because I share a room with 3 of my brothers!! If anything happens to my friend, I will shoot myself, she is the world go me and is the only reason I go through hell each and every day. It's even gotten to the point to where I'm scared to go near my brother and if I'm not talking to my friend, I have panic attacks. Someone please help me.