View Single Post
  (#7810 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2015, 03:24 AM

If you had an ethical and professional obligation to remove me, that means that there was an ethical, professional, and respectful way to go about it. Every single one of you failed that test. The professionalism was virtually non-existent and the ethics are questionable to the point that I could probably sue you for at least emotional distress if not wrongful dismissal if I wanted to.

That happened because you claimed I was a bad role model for them which I'll somewhat admit given that you don't have the full story, but what kind of role models were you?! You weren't exactly modeling professional and ethical behavior for me, even if I'm supposed to already know it, that doesn't make it okay; and then to turn around and complain about mine? Pot calling the kettle black.

If "I didn't know" and "no one told me that" are not excuses for my mistakes (according to your manual) then they aren't excuses for yours either and of the two of us, you should always know better than I do. Before you bring my ethics into question and take career-ending legal action against me for them, you might want to check your own

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte