View Single Post
  (#7823 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 05:00 AM

I hate not knowing. You know I hate not knowing. Why did you put me in this position? What was going through your mind? I just want the truth. Even if it hurts, I just want to know why. Why did you lie? What exactly did you lie about? Not knowing is tearing me apart. It hurts, and you're to blame. The first time, you didn't hurt me. I never lied when I said that. But this time? You did. You hurt me more than I could ever imagine, and all it took was your lack of honesty. It's shattering everything I ever thought I knew, and I don't know what is true anymore. I need to know the truth, and only you have it. I can't rest, I can't be at peace until I know. But I know you'll never tell me. And even if you do, how do I know it's really the truth? How can I ever trust you again, after this? I don't know who I am anymore, and it's all because of you. I need you. I love you. But I can't trust you, not now, maybe not ever again... I'm sorry.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss