View Single Post
  (#7837 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 09:45 PM

- One of these days I'm going to look at your facebook and there's going to be something there that's written about someone that you've fallen for and it's going to hurt. Dreading that day..

- You're so lovely for rescuing me today... I'm going to miss you when you go away so much. And I think we're all going to fall apart a bit with you across the globe, and him across the country, and the rest of us busy with college and work...and I love you four so much.

- Why poke me on facebook, you absolute child? I miss the days when if you found someone attractive, you got their phone number from a mutual friend and said WORDS to them. Remember that? Now it's hiding behind screens and poking someone you don't know until they poke back and the whole thing is just awkward and boring. No thanks; you're hot but at the age of 25 I'd expect a bit more personality.

- WHY are you keeping up the fb conversation. Do you not understand social cues. The date is over. The flirting is over. Please STOP. I'm going to have to tart ignoring you til you get the message.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.