View Single Post
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: UK Teachers: Ban Homework For Kids Under 11 - April 17th 2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
guys, you are just looking at yourselves. we are only about 10 opinions in the world (i didnt count, just guessed that) and most of you are just talking about yourselves "i didn't do homework" or "i copied off my mate" but seriously, none of us are in primary school (i think if ive done my maths right). So really, your not answering the question. And the question isn't about you in particular. It is about the whole population of children in brittain under the age of 11.
I suggest you re-read just about all the responses on here. Most of them, if not all, have answered the question.

This thread is based mostly on one's opinion, which is heavily based on one's experiences. Just for the record, this is a teen forum. Most of the users aren't going to look up research articles then give you a nice detailed objective answer.

But what I find interesting is your answer. You're not in primary school, you want to be a teacher, however, you're not a teacher yet. So, since you're not in primary school, what exactly makes your answer any different from the answers other people gave?