View Single Post
  (#75 (permalink)) Old
M... Offline
I refuse to give up. I think.
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Points: 10,613, Level: 15 Points: 10,613, Level: 15 Points: 10,613, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2009, 03:07 AM

YOU GAHH!! I could go of on a f***ing Rant full of swears and profanity, I know it's the same thing I know, what ever! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT?!?!! "Just like every thing else she doesn't care" ?!?!?! WTF!!!!!!! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I CARE OR NOT!?!?! HMMM???? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!?! Do YOU know that I had to keep my frined form commiting suicide last night??? NO!!! do you know anything about being a f***ing A** H***??? YEAH!!! you do! at lest you know one thing!!! I DON'T CARE??? I CARE ENOUGH TO STICK AROUND!!! I Care enough to not call the f***ing cops on you when you hit me!!!! I care enough to not call them when you threatened me wiht "You;d better or else you'll have wished that cop took you with her!!!" I HATE YOU!!!!! Like really how could you say that? I was doing good!! I was sh free for at least two weeks!! what the hell!!!!!! GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST YOU F***ING SCREW WITH MY LIFE???? I GRRAAAWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what the hell, because you're my father and i can't hate you forever, I love you inside, but that doesn't mean I have to like you right ? =] BACK THE FUCK OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING STAND YOU!! JJUST GIVE ME SPACE TO BREATH!! YOU PICK THE FUCKING WORST TIMES TO GET ON MY CASE!!!! GIVE ME SPACE TO THINK!!!! GAH!!!!!!! WHY???? WHY? WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING! RAWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
And that is wish i could say to my father but know I would never beable to do...

Rest In peace Monica, I miss you 1-3-10
I owe you my life, more than once over. And the only thing I can do, is 'Thank you.'
I last self harmed on June 9, 2009.

I'm always here. For anyone, who needs anything. No matter what.
~Emily~